The Law office of John Himmelstein
BOSTON MA 02109
Areas of Practice:
NEARLY 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- WON NOT GUILTY VERDICT IN BRIGHTON SIX PERSON JURY POSSESSION W INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE CASE
- WON NOT GUILTY VERDICT IN DORCHESTER FIREARM TRIAL
- WON NOT GUILTY VERDICTS IN TWO SEPARATE CRIMINAL INSURANCE FRAUD TRIALS
- WON NOT GUILTY VERDICT IN BOSTON SCHOOL BUS DRIVER CASE
- WON MOTION TO SUPPRESS AND EVENTUAL DISMISSAL IN LYNN POSSESSION OF HEROIN CASE
- WON McCARTHY MOTION TO DISMISS NARCOTICS CASE IN MIDDLESEX SUPERIOR COURT
- FIVE SEPARATE DISMISSALS OF ASSAULT CHARGES IN SUFFOLK SUPERIOR COURT, BMC/DORCHESTER AND BMC/ROXBURY
- WON NOT GUILTY VERDICT IN LYNN NURSING HOME ASSAULT TRIAL
- WON NOT GUILTY VERDICT WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF OUT OF STATE CONFERENCE CALL TESTIMONY IN NEWTON O.U.I CASE
- WON NOT GUILTY VERDICT IN AYER ASSAULT CASE
- REVERSED GUILTY PLEA OF GHANIAN CITIZEN USING PADILLA VS KENTUCKY, SUBSEQUENTLY TRIED CASE,WON NOT GUILTY VERDICT
- -Tried and won OUI case in BMC Central; female Defendant, medical records were utilized to show disoriented behavior was concussion related
- -Tried abd won six person jury trial in Brighton on possession of narcotics with intent to distribute-Tried and won assault on police officer case in East Boston-Tried and won assault case in Lynn District Court in which defendant was an employee at elderly home in Lynn-Tried and won two separate insurance fraud trials in West Roxbury District Court-Won Motion to Suppress in heroin case in Lynn District Court, case dismissed-Tried and won firearm trial in Dorchester District Court-Tried and won Boston school bus driver case
We hope you can find everything you need. The Law office of John Himmelstein is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!